· What is the purpose of the AMD Fusion Media Explorer?
1. This application is a new way to consume your digital media stored on your local computer and on the internet – this includes music, photos, and videos
· Who is the intended user of the application?
1. Those who want an easier way to browse their digital media.
· What are the hardware and software requirements?
1. Software: Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows Vista Ultimate, Adobe Flash Player, .net 3.5 SP1.
2. Hardware: AMD CPU
· How do I get the newest version?
1. Please visit the download page. You also can enter the settings menu, and on the General tab click the check box next to “Automatically check for software updates”.
· How do I access the help file?
1. Click the question mark with the cog, and then click the question mark.
· How do I determine what version I am running?
1. Click the question mark with the cog, and then click the “i”.
· My question is not addressed in this FAQ or the Help file, where do I get the answer?
1. Please visit the forums here: http://forums.amd.com/amdlive/categories.cfm?catid=368&entercat=y
· What is the difference between Fusion Media Explorer and AMD LIVE! Explorer?
1. AMD Fusion Media Explorer is the next generation version of AMD LIVE! Explorer.
· How do I see my Facebook pictures in the Photo ribbon?
1. Open the settings dialog box and click on the Facebook tab. Select the “Get photo from these Facebook accounts” option. Type in your username and password for Facebook. Once that is done, just select the friends whose pictures you would like to display in the photo ribbon from the list.
· How do I upload pictures to Facebook or Flickr from AMD Fusion Media Explorer?
The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.
11:59 AM by