Increase font size
Topic Title: Dual Graphics with A10-5800K
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/26/2012 01:09 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/26/2012 01:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
mirrordin
Lurker

Hi, Recently I've decided to build a pc with the apu Trinity A10-5800K that mount the Radeon HD 7660D.

I've read about the Hybrid crossfire and I'm interested to know which is the most powerfull ati card that support the dual graphics.

I've seen that las top LLano model was able to do crossfire with the 6670 but amd only release the 7670 for OEM.

It will be good that the apu support 7750/7770

09/27/2012 12:01 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
The Frozen One

That's a brand new CPU man, you are going to have to go out and read a bunch of reviews, etc to find this kind of stuff out.

Here is a list of them to start you off with...

AMD A10-5800K Trinity Desktop APU Performance Preview

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
 09/27/2012 01:33 PM

Author Icon
Mime
Troll Hunter

You might have trouble getting a complete picture of how that chip behaves until it's actually released. AMD isn't allowing reviewers to post full coverage until after the launch when the initial buzz from these "previews" has died down.

Then again, I think we pretty much know how this story is going to end. Expect the integrated graphics to be better than what we see in Llano. However, the story with these chips has always been that the integrated graphics are good, and the CPU cores adequate... but not great. Given what I've read about Trinity already combined with what we know about Bulldozer, I wouldn't expect that to change here.

Personally, I would stay away from the hybrid setup altogether(it ranks high on my bogometer), but that's just me.

Containment Breach

Do not meddle in the affairs of archers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Edited: 09/27/2012 at 02:45 PM by Mime
 09/29/2012 02:20 AM

Author Icon
adelinebosanquet
Lurker

I like your post very much about the dual graphic. your topic is very helpful and useful for me. Thanks for share this wonderful post.

iPhone application development

android application development

Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information