Topic Title: Lian-Li Towers Rock
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/24/2004 06:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2004 04:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
MrWicked1968
Drunk Mouse Syndrome

I have one of these ' ">http://www.enermax.com.tw/prod...gon=284&Gid=30&Gid2=21 in beige. Bought it from Newegg when it was being marketed by casetek. Paid $35 for it (including shipping). It's an awesome case, basically a TT Xaser without all the boy-wonder gee whiz crap pasted to it.

That Lian Li is a beautiful case, but too expensive for me. My A64 rig is going to be housed in a WaveMaster.

-------------------------
Rig 1: AM2 X2 4850e--MSI K9N Neo V3--2x1gb Mushkin DDR2 800--Sapphire HD4830--Corsair VX450--Acer H213H-Win XP
Rig 2:Athlon X2 7850 Kuma--Biostar 780L--2x1gb Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800--Asus Formula HD4770--Corsair VX450--LG Flatron W2252TQ-Win 7 32-bit Premium
Capitalism rocks!
 10/25/2004 07:48 AM

Author Icon
Placemat

QUOTE i think Thermaltake Tsunami is the best case going now,value for money i mean,for just 100$,its a very good buy.,im getting one as soon as i deside on all the parts for my new system

I have one and it rocks, got window mod version and its a nice bit of kit. When you buy your i suggest you pick up a fan controller at the same time, im about to buy one since those giant case fans can get a little noisy! otherwise is beautifull

Lian Li make some nice cases but quite a few of them look the same, and are relatively boring to look at. For what it is the price is way too high, so what they moved the psu and made it nice and shinny...doubt your friends would note the difference between a £250 lian li case and a £100 coolermaster or thermaltake.
 10/25/2004 08:36 AM

Author Icon
infiltrator
Linux Ninja

I got the black Lian Li PC71, which was a bit expensive too - but I've never regretted it. The case is a little big for my liking - although I'm going to be getting a new case for my personal PC, and I'll use this one as a server case. Looking at the insides of that case, it seems like it's a little more better designed than my one, but personally I don't like the look of the front (more a personal thing! I like black cases! ). Looks pretty decent though! The probably have it in black anyway

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
 10/25/2004 10:39 AM

Author Icon
pointreyes

I have the PC-6070B, due to the lack of cooling abilities of the case-I am watercooling the proc. Total cost of the case when you add the cost of watercooling.
$410.
Yes, I'm planning to keep this case for a loooonnnnnngg time.

Diagram of Hardware Profile' ">http://members.dsl-only.net/~pointreyes/ga/hsystem.jpg

BSD Daemon Copyright 1988 by Marshall Kirk McKusick. All Rights Reserved.
AMD Processors » AMD Enthusiast Community » General Technology Chat » Lian-Li Towers Rock

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information