Increase font size
Topic Title: Protected Mp3
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/10/2005 09:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/10/2005 09:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

is there a program that can protect the mp3 files? or is there's someone who knows how to do? so that other ppl cant modify the id3 tag or whatever inside the properties.

-------------------------
Well I tried to make it Sunday, But I got so dxmn depressed, That I set my sights on Monday, And I got myself undressed, <br>I ain't ready for the altar, But I do agree there's times, When a woman sure, Can be a friend of mine. <br><br>Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, Sister golden hair surprise, And I just can't live without you, Can't you see it in my eyes, <br>I've been one poor correspondent, And I been too, too hard to find, But it doesn't mean, You ain
 09/10/2005 12:23 PM

Author Icon
Ace_spyder

Will this work http://www.mymusictools.com/ut...28/m...ction_16141.htm' ">http://www.mymusictools.com/ut...3_protection_16141.htm
 09/10/2005 08:22 PM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

cant get how to use that, but i think thats not what i wanted, i hope there's a easy one, for example like... i can switch a unprotected.mp3 to protected.mp3, then the protected.mp3 are with license, without that license that song cant play.. (something like windows media player), or there is a password needed while changing id3 tag or modifying anything inside. if you are using windows xp, try right click on a .mp3 file, then choose properties, and then at the tab there choose summary, then advanced, there you can see a "Origin - Protected "No"", how to switch to yes?

hope someone can help me with this... thx...

Well I tried to make it Sunday, But I got so dxmn depressed, That I set my sights on Monday, And I got myself undressed, <br>I ain't ready for the altar, But I do agree there's times, When a woman sure, Can be a friend of mine. <br><br>Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, Sister golden hair surprise, And I just can't live without you, Can't you see it in my eyes, <br>I've been one poor correspondent, And I been too, too hard to find, But it doesn't mean, You ain
 09/10/2005 08:52 PM

Author Icon
Ace_spyder

http://www.freedownloadscenter...st/id3-algorithms.html' ">http://www.freedownloadscenter...st/id3-algorithms.html Theres alot of them there odds are one of them will help you.
 09/11/2005 10:43 PM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

cant find the thing that i wanted /sad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='sad.gif' />

thx anyway..

erm.. do you know how to burn a cd with protector? then other ppls cant copy it, except the smart one.. /dry.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='dry.gif' />

09/11/2005 10:46 PM

Author Icon
TheReturnOfAZ

i highly doubt what you are expecting is possible. i mean, if it were, youd get stuff off limewire with crap like that on it. XP doesnt even have right-click protect on folders, something ive been wanting since '95.

The opinions expressed above exactly represent those of the Intel Corporation and all of its affiliates.
Official Intel™ Propaganda Spreader
"Bringing you the benchmarks that everyone knows are fake" ~ SINCE 2006 ~<!--
 09/11/2005 11:02 PM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

nono! not protect folders, is protect .mp3 files...

09/11/2005 11:04 PM

Author Icon
TheReturnOfAZ

i was suggesting that if it isnt possible with folders, i doubt its possible with mp3

realize that you have never ever come across an mp3 like that. this should mean something.

The opinions expressed above exactly represent those of the Intel Corporation and all of its affiliates.
 09/11/2005 11:30 PM

Author Icon
Ace_spyder

You can do it using wmp.
' ">http://imageshack.us
You have to burn it to a cd then rip it though.
 09/11/2005 11:31 PM

Author Icon
TheReturnOfAZ

he is saying to set it up so that you cant change the ID3 tag.

09/11/2005 11:32 PM

Author Icon
Ace_spyder

You might not be able to change it when its copy protected.
 09/11/2005 11:35 PM

Author Icon
TheReturnOfAZ

you can still change the ID3

09/12/2005 12:31 AM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

i know wmp can do that, but is only for .wma files, now i want is .mp3 files, cause .mp3 files support a lot of programs and easy to use with clear nice bass sound /tongue.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='tongue.gif' />

11/01/2005 08:10 AM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

bump!

is it there is really no way to protect my .mp3 files before ppl start make copy? /sad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='sad.gif' />

11/01/2005 12:12 PM

Author Icon
bp1019

QUOTE(DcSK @ Nov 1 2005, 07:10 AM)bump!

is it there is really no way to protect my .mp3 files before ppl start make copy?  /sad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='sad.gif' />
[right][snapback]535605[/snapback][/right]

Nope, no matter what you do someone will figure out how to copy it, protection or no protection. Get a copyright and be prepared for court if you are worried about your original music being stolen, thats about all you can do nowadays.

-Proud owner of a DFI because chicks dig "Big" OCs
Repsgaminglounge
 11/01/2005 12:20 PM

Author Icon
r3sil3

not to be the bearer of bad news, but get over it, aint gonna happen, move along

NO PC As Of NOW!

I'll still be on here once in a while.
 11/01/2005 12:58 PM

Author Icon
DcSK
Deprecated

k.. maybe protecting .mp3 way doesnt works, then is there a way to protect my audio cd? (mp3 --> audio cd) so that ppl can't burn it? /blush.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blush.gif' />

11/01/2005 09:31 PM

Author Icon
koolaidwa

i havent tried protected content yet, but with winamp u can take any input fiel and make the output the directwrite to wav there in fore bypassing any protection, thats in theory tho, thats how i convert aacplus into another format, should work with protected content if u must convert to another format

like i said i havent tried that, and i know thats the oppsite of this topic but wanted to throw it in

also u can make protected mp3's tho, but its not the most effective way tho

[b' ">http://di.fm ..... CAT - "Oh no, I'm Dwain Dibley"
Just say no to Black Eyed Peas! ..... I Fish Therefore I Am!
 11/01/2005 11:55 PM

Author Icon
bp1019

QUOTE(DcSK @ Nov 1 2005, 11:58 AM)k.. maybe protecting .mp3 way doesnt works, then is there a way to protect my audio cd? (mp3 --> audio cd) so that ppl can't burn it?  /blush.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blush.gif' />
[right][snapback]535779[/snapback][/right]

Nah, if record labels can't protect their CDs, you aren't gonna be able to either. I know it sucks, but thats life.

-Proud owner of a DFI because chicks dig "Big" OCs
Repsgaminglounge
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information