Topic Title: Smogsy's Home Visiting
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/21/2006 06:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 14 15 16 17 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/30/2006 12:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Rico
Voodoo Programmer

quote:

Originally posted by: Ravanger
lol s4x to be u

Sucks to make money and get the stuff I want? Yeah it does... I'd rather sit at home and be poor.

-------------------------
AMD X2 4200+ *** DFI NF4 Ultra-D (modded to SLi-D) *** eVGA 7950GT (with Zalman FC-ZV9)
January 16th was the day life changed... the day I bought WoW
 12/30/2006 03:32 AM

Author Icon
AthlonX2

Wow Smogsy. I read through the past 10 pages that I have missed. Quite frankly, what you're doing is amazing. Too bad parents ruin good times.

12/30/2006 12:30 PM

Author Icon
neverwalkalone

sounds fun

NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM. Any SPAM will be immediately deleted and the user warned. Likewise, this is not your personal "for sale" board to advertise items. There are other sites out the
 12/30/2006 01:16 PM

Author Icon
SpeedTek

quote:

Originally posted by: Carlz0r
I asked my parents and they said "Wow, that's very kind of him. Of course you can go. If a moderator has allowed him to post this on a corporate forum then he has to be legit."

In that case, I suggest you reconsider because I'm afraid I don't think this is legit in the slightest, but then again I highly doubt there is any chance that you will get free trips to England anyways.
You know the old saying: "if it sounds too good to be true........"
I think this has gone on long enough.......we let this run because we thought it was funny and for that I personally apologize. Neither AMD nor the moderating staff endorse this in ANY way.

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of AMD or any of their affiliates.<br><span *****

AMD Processors » AMD Enthusiast Community » General Technology Chat » Smogsy's Home Visiting

<< 14 15 16 17 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information