AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Any 64 bit strategy game available?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/09/2006 10:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/09/2006 10:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
lianwk

Hi All,

We all know now AMD in the 64 bit age. Microsoft has also introduced the 64 bit version of XP. But it has no fun when much entertainment is still using the 32 bit. I am but blame them for not doing so, because this is business. But what most 64 bit user wants is to have something specially design for 64 bit and take full advantage of 64 bit processor. Maybe AMD can invest small amount of money in the game development to bring up the 64 bit processor. There is few games can be switch to the 64 bit environment. Like “Star Craft”, “Total Annihilation” and “Command and Conquer”.
 03/09/2006 11:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Zozio

Theres a bunch of linux games which are 64-bit. 64 bit linux has been out for years and is quite common and has some good drivers. I don't know of any 64 bit strategy games off hands, but I'd be willing to be that for linux theres a bunch of free ones. Note: they probably wouldn't be too overly good as most things for linux are free.

-------------------------
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information