Increase font size
Topic Title: laptop prob
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/20/2007 11:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/20/2007 11:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Jaymz9350

well kind of, starting this week my laptop doesn't show a wireless connection to my router most of the time even though it works (i'm currently posting from it)

some times it show the connection fine sometimes it show no connection but works fine both for net access and my home network and some times it doesn't work at all.

this has me kinda confused, it's not a big deal but kinda bugs me.

It's on a fresh xp home sp2 install as i just had to rma it for a bad HDD. it's a compaq w/ turion ml-32 512 ddr333 with a built in brodcom wireless adapter and ideas?
 01/20/2007 11:20 AM

Author Icon
me=kon
Case Modder

quote:

Originally posted by: Jaymz9350
well kind of, starting this week my laptop doesn't show a wireless connection to my router most of the time even though it works (i'm currently posting from it)

some times it show the connection fine sometimes it show no connection but works fine both for net access and my home network and some times it doesn't work at all.

this has me kinda confused, it's not a big deal but kinda bugs me.

It's on a fresh xp home sp2 install as i just had to rma it for a bad HDD. it's a compaq w/ turion ml-32 512 ddr333 with a built in brodcom wireless adapter and ideas?

you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, or if its plug and play, possibly repair your connection, either that or disable and reconnect.

-------------------------
<br>Technic86 "Now I'm gonna agree and wish it was old times again. You know...before the forums were down every other week, before the spambots and hackers came, before the fanboys began to show face(sorry), before the forums went from a Support Place to a battlefield, before short tempers flared and...ahhh so on and so forth. The forums just
 01/20/2007 12:15 PM

Author Icon
Jaymz9350

quote:

Originally posted by: me=kon
you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, or if its plug and play, possibly repair your connection, either that or disable and reconnect.

well none of that seems to help, i may just have to deal with it. not a big prob just dont like having it not exactly right kinda bugs me.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information