So im building a new computer from scratch.
As the title already tells you, I have no freaking idea which PSU, RAM and CPU cooler to choose.
By the way I don't want to do CFX or OC. The CPU cooler shouldn't be too big as I'd like to upgrade my memory with another 2x2GB memory some day and there has to be enough space for four memory sticks.
I already own:
- 250GB Samsung HD, 7200rpm, 2504c
- DVDCD/RW drive
Here's a list of my current set-up I'm planning to buy:
- CPU: Phenom II 965 (140TDP, maybe 125TDP if it's available in my town)
- GPU: HIS HD 5850
- Mainboard: Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P
- RAM: No idea yet. Should cost around $120 and be 2 x 2GB, atleast 1333MHZ and of course be compatible with my set-up
- PSU: No idea yet. Should cost around $100
- CPU Cooler: No idea yet, too. Should cost between $30-50
On a side note: I did a power supply calculation here on http://www.be-quiet.net/calculator.php
and it told me that I need a 500W PSU. Then later on I did another power supply calculation on a another site and it told me that I need a 600W PSU.
Thanks in advance for your help!