Hi everyone, I'm going to buy a system but i dont know for sure wich parts to use, so I'l ask you what are the best choices, I plan to overclock the CPU and GPU.
as for the mobo, I've got 2 choices:
1. the MSI K8N Neo-4F nForce 4 MSI mobo
1. and the Giga-byte K8NF 9 nForce 4 Giga-byte mobo
now, i get on to the CPU.
I'm doubting between the amd64 3000 venice and the amd64 3200 venice(dont directly say 3200 without any hesitation plz) wich of these 2 is most stable?(and overclockable in %) with wich one do i get the most "bang for the buck"?
now, on to the GPU, I'm doubting between the following:
1. ATI x800 GTO (interest in iit because i read its an overclockers dream, core almost 200mhz up)
2. ATI x800 GT (both 128mb or 256mb version)
3. nVidia 6600GT (also, 128mb and 256mb version)
here, I also would like to know whats, the best price/performance deal.
Additional information: The computer is going to run at Linux (Debian)