Increase font size
Topic Title: Small Problem With Gaming Headphones
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/14/2006 03:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/14/2006 03:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
killaz1337

Well the problem is everytime a game is loading, my mic will static while I am talking in ventrilo, and anyone I hear while the game is loading also sounds staticky.

This never used to happen, it only recently started and the the only thing I can think of making this problem is Battlefield two. I remember when i first loaded that game my friends in ventrilo were telling me that my mic was load, and also it messed with some of my sound setting which i had to reload when i got to my desktop.

Also need for speeed: most wanted which I got recently, and that game seemed to messed with my sound settings a bit.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Even if I reboot and start up coounter-strikesource, I will still hear statick from ventrilo and they say I sound staticky also.

It seems to be a "permanent" problem.

Anyone know if it's any kind of setting that has changed?

Chris,

-------------------------
[b][u]System 1)| AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Windsor | Abit KN9 Ultra W/ nForce 570 Ultra Chipset | 1GB (512x2) OCZ DDR-II 800 @4-4-4-12[/b][/u]
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information