Increase font size
Topic Title: Raid 0 Drivers FM1 Processor
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/11/2012 08:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/11/2012 08:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
fosgu
Lurker

I am trying to install windows 7 on my new build. I am trying to set up Raid 0 with my 2 1 TB seagate HHD and install windows 7 on my 60 GB SSD I have a Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H. I've set up raid in the bios (I believe I have set everything correct.) SATA controllor is "enable", SATA type is set to "Raid", and Sata Port4/5 type is "As Sata Type". Using the Raid controller I have the 2 1TB hard drive as raid 0 strip block 256KB and Read policy as Read Ahead.

My problem: when I try to load the device Raid driver, I get a message "No new devices could be found. Make sure the driver files are correct and located on the driver installation media."

Does anybody know where I can get the correct driver, I've tried to download the AMD RAID driver from the Gigabyte website, plus use there disc that came with the motherboard.

I am having a hard time finding the AMD RAID driver on the AMD's website.

Saying thanks in advance,
Ron
 09/14/2012 02:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
fosgu
Lurker

I got this to work, the problem was with my Windows images. I ended up getting a hold of a different copy and everything worked fine
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information