Increase font size
Topic Title: ASUS a8n SLI Premium
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/09/2006 10:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/09/2006 10:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
*HFE*Predator

I hate being first one to get the first technology(because of bugs and driver problems)BUT i did it I had the money and I did it. here she is :

Asus a8n SLI Premium bios 1011
AMD 64 x2 4800+
2 gig of Cruical ddr400 pc3200
2 BFG 7800gfx overclocked ddr256(running sli config)(and the name of the vid card is that with overclocked)
24 inch ultra sharp lcd dell monitor running DVI out of vid card
Toshiba CDR/dvd player
Toshiba Dual layer DVD recorder
600 watt energmax PS
Thermatake saprano case with 2 120 mill fans
Win xp pro SP2 OEM 32 bit

Only problem is the first PCIx slot failed and I am waiting for replacment MB...

And I trying install the 64 bit win xp Pro but no drivers and alot of program issue just better wait till New Windows comes out...
 02/09/2006 11:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
64bitX2g33k

First of all I am not trying to be rude but you are not the first one to have the first technology. Second if you read up on stuff when or before you get it you would know that the x64bit Edition doesn't have much support yet/if ever. Vista is going to have 64 bit support and they are working on getting all the applications to be 64bit aswell that is why it got delayed. You might want to seriously think about going through this message board and other websites about these topics and get somemore knowledge before you make decisions.

-------------------------
CompTIA A+ Certified IT Professional
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information