AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My new computer room/office
Topic Summary: .....what I've been up to lately....
Created On: 12/14/2009 09:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/16/2009 04:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Canis-X
The Frozen One

Originally posted by: PC-GURU -

Decent mans cave there chief.

Buck, hows wife and kids man?

you holding up alright ?

Wife is extremely emotional and fighting for independence....LOL.....kid got suspended from the bus for five days yesterday.....later threw a chair at his teacher....then pushed a kid down at recess....tried to run away....went to the V Principle's office and knocked one of his desks over....and tried to hit him several times.....so, I'm pretty beat....had to leave work early for that....then meet with the school over my son's behavior.....then the home stuff.....dinner...dogs....etc....then had to work for 3 hours....got all done by midnight and went to bed.....I'm beat!!!!

Tonight I have to get the Christmas decorations down from the attic and then get them put up...dinner....dogs....etc.... I'm beat!!! See the recurring statement forming.....LOL

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
 12/17/2009 07:57 PM

Author Icon
JC
Elite

Wife is extremely emotional and fighting for independence....LOL.....kid got suspended from the bus for five days yesterday.....later threw a chair at his teacher....then pushed a kid down at recess....tried to run away....went to the V Principle's office and knocked one of his desks over....and tried to hit him several times.....so, I'm pretty beat....had to leave work early for that....then meet with the school over my son's behavior.....then the home stuff.....dinner...dogs....etc....then had to work for 3 hours....got all done by midnight and went to bed.....I'm beat!!!!

Tonight I have to get the Christmas decorations down from the attic and then get them put up...dinner....dogs....etc.... I'm beat!!! See the recurring statement forming.....LOL

OMG!!! Sorry to here things are so rough right now.. Takes a real man to be able to handle that kind of stress and looks like you are!! Cause you stll have some time to stop buy here every now and then.. Good luck my friend and God bless you and your family!!

12/18/2009 06:00 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
The Frozen One

Thanks brother! My son is MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH better this year than he was last year!!! He was almost kicked out of k-school the first week, which was only three days long, last year. This year he is a complete angel.....I'm chalking that day up to him being sick and not getting much sleep the night prior.

I stop on here while I am at work and at home after I lay him down to bed at 8PM....then it is my time to unwind for 2-3 hours before hitting the sack.....atleast laying down...LOL....I can never fall asleep very well since my wife has taken to sleeping on the couch downstairs...LOL

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
 12/18/2009 07:29 PM

Author Icon
JC
Elite

God bless you and your fam!!

01/08/2010 07:58 PM

Author Icon
AaronNeal
The Watched

Great setup. It beats my setup. Our desktop is in the guest bedroom but it doesn't have the privilege of having the whole room to itself. Someday when the kid moves out I hope to have a nice room just like yours. Until then I can just look and dream

No advertising. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information