AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: AMD Forum Rig Of The Month (AMDFROTM)
Topic Summary: Time to start the month of May. (Please do not enter submissions here. Read this thread for directions on entering!)
Created On: 05/02/2010 04:34 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/02/2010 04:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
X-tremedreamer
Case Modder

AMD Forum Rig Of The Month is where You, the Forum members, can show case your work. Many of us have many weeks of love, labor, blood, sweat and tears in our builds. We want to see the fruits of your labor. We post this thread here because we ask that our peers, all members of this forum, to vote and tell us what one they like the best.

We'll take submissions from now until May 13th, after which new submissions will not be accepted, and should be submitted to the following month instead. Voting will then take place from the 14th until May 27th, and the winner will earn the right for the badge, runner up his.

You may view Contestants Here

I have been asking that new entrants PM me before posting their rigs, to preserve the thread, and make it easier for me to add your rig into the Voting thread when it is created. I will give you my email address to send your photos to, and at that point I will set them up for the thread and post them. I try hard to keep up on my PMs and mail so generally it is only a few hour delay between when you PM me and when you will see them posted in the thread. I don't really know if what I am doing is keeping the thread in tact, but I want to try for as long as I can to keep it in one piece. The people that know what the threads have done before in the past, may appreciate what I am saying.

Please follow this set of guidelines when posting your rig:

1) This is not a work thread, so Pictures are to be of the completed machine, not of the machine under construction.

2) Please size your pics to 800 Wide

3) Please limit the number of pictures to 10

4) Please start your post with your Rig Specs, followed by the pics

We are holding the competition in the General Technology Chat Forum for maximum exposure to everyone that comes to the forums. Again I would like to stress that sending me a PM and letting me know that you have a rig you want to enter will make things go a bit smoother. I would like to ask for your participation in submissions and Voting as well.

-------------------------
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information