AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Full case stickers for the case interior
Topic Summary: Hate to paint and want something easyer or change your mind constantly, here you go!!
Created On: 09/10/2010 01:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/10/2010 01:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
cravinmild

I am hoping to do something with the inside of my new HAF 932 and find it difficult to stick with one idea. The inside came very plain compaired with the rest of the case (AMD Limited Edition) and it bothers me when i look into the case via the side window. Even when im away from my PC i think about it.......weird eh lol. I really thought about gold leaf alot but it seems like to much of a risk not to like it afterwards. I then started to think if you could just put a skin to it, like iphone or xbox skins. This way you could just pull the board and lay the new skin inside and place the mobo back over it, no paint or mess. I was thinking of some dragon fighting visual that could be viewed while looking at the rest of the goodies inside, much better experance then just matt black paint. I thought you could also make some circuit board looking ones or various colors if you were undecided for that week or wanted to try some differnt color fans. You just buy the skin for your case and it would be pre cut to allow for the fan cutouts and air intakes and windows-if you have them. Skins for the end of the case and the bottom and doors too. Stickering them may prove difficult to remove or leave pieces of the skin afterwards so i thought they could be printed on the thin magnitic film on the back of fridge magnets that way for metal cases anyways they can just be peled back off and a new one put in, all and all 10min turn around........if your quick.

Anyways i may just have to much time on my hands..........................
Anyone make this crap cause i would like to buy something like that
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information