Increase font size
Topic Title: arctic cooling copper 2l problems
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/03/2005 06:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/03/2005 06:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
scoffsred

hi guys,
i have set about replacing my cpu fan with the arctic cooling 2l model and i am having problems getting the thing to work
firstly after fitting the new fan i was met with the message cpu fan fatal error, so i went into bios and disabled the fan monitor and tried again with no luck. was getting past bios and onto windows welcome page , then the machine just cut out, so after a few tries and no luck i reinstalled the old fan and computer ran as normal. i have since downloaded speedfan and tried the arctic 2l fan in again but still i cant get past the windows welcome screen. HELP PLEASE
 12/03/2005 06:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
thespin

QUOTE(scoffsred @ Dec 3 2005, 07:41 AM)hi guys,
i have set about replacing my cpu fan with the arctic cooling 2l model and i am having problems getting the thing to work
firstly after fitting the new fan i was met with the message cpu fan fatal error, so i went into bios and disabled the fan monitor and tried again with no luck. was getting past bios and onto windows welcome page , then the machine just cut out, so after a few tries and no luck i reinstalled the old fan and computer ran as normal. i have since downloaded speedfan and tried the arctic 2l fan in again but still i cant get past the windows welcome screen. HELP PLEASE
[right][snapback]559437[/snapback][/right]

You may just have a bad fan. Try replacing it ...

-------------------------
Millions daily drive their cars made of 1000s of parts. We study events billions of miles away expecting laws HERE apply equally THERE. The planets, the moons etc move with such precision that we just hit a comet millions of miles away with a probe. ALL of man's technology depend on the precision and invariability of natural laws. How also explain their simplicity and their harmonious integration to form a multifaceted U
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information