Increase font size
Topic Title: Side window
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/02/2006 10:37 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/02/2006 10:37 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
TridenT_Boy3555

I want to make a side-panel window on my case. I have the Cooler Master Centurion 5 case. Look it up on newegg. Anyways, I want to make a side-panel window but I don't know how I should go along with it. I think I need to use plexi-glass to see through... Also I want to create some holes in this plexi glass so I can mount fans onto it. Any help..?

-------------------------

My signature is environmentally friendly. Is yours?
 10/02/2006 10:52 PM

Author Icon
fizzbang

To cut down on labor, you might want to just buy a windowed side panel. That way you'd only have to cut the plex itself.

To cut the plexiglass use a drill and hole saw, or worry it to death with a Dremel. See fan templates here.

939Dual-SATA2 v1.05, BIOS v2.31
Opteron 165 (CCBWE 0550UPMW) @2.7GHz, 1.35V
TWINX2048-3200C2PT 2.5-3-3-6 1T
Thermaltake Big Typhoon
ATI X1800GTO
 10/02/2006 11:03 PM

Author Icon
me=kon
Case Modder

quote:

Originally posted by: TridenT_Boy3555
I want to make a side-panel window on my case. I have the Cooler Master Centurion 5 case. Look it up on newegg. Anyways, I want to make a side-panel window but I don't know how I should go along with it. I think I need to use plexi-glass to see through... Also I want to create some holes in this plexi glass so I can mount fans onto it. Any help..?

youll need strong plexiglass i recommend going to a plastic shop where it is distributed in your area, i did that there are different types and strengths of plexiglass, youll need tape as well so you dont scratch it, it scratches extremely easy even by touching it. any type that is. when you drill the holes for screws make sure your drill is straight and dont use a drill bit bigger than the screw itself try to make it almost half the size maybe a bit bigger or else it will look like teh fuct.

<br>Technic86 "Now I'm gonna agree and wish it was old times again. You know...before the forums were down every other week, before the spambots and hackers came, before the fanboys began to show face(sorry), before the forums went from a Support Place to a battlefield, before short tempers flared and...ahhh so on and so forth. The forums just
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information