AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: OverClocking a AK77-333 with a Duron 1.8Ghz?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/14/2006 04:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/14/2006 04:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AndrewF

Hey guys I just signed up so Hi. I have never over clocked a [content edited] thing in my life, so here is my questions.

I have a AK77-333 AOpen mobo and a AMD Duron 1.8Ghz. I have been reading up on overclocking it and according what I have read it can be overclocked from 133mhz(1.8Ghz) to 166mhz (2.12Ghz) and be stable. Partly done inside the BIOS.

Now the problem I am having is the switches on the motherboard and the Voltage ratio. I have no clue what to do here at all. Currently my voltage is at 13.5 in BIOS.

Also I read that the Video card, Sound card amd such could effect the overclocking stability to.

I have a Geforce FX-5500 and an internal sound card. Just pretend I am a child that just learned to talk. Sorry I wish I knew about overclocking guys.

Exsample:

Anyone that could help would great. I'd really like to get what I can from this PC with out having to buy new parts.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information