Topic Title: battlefield: bad company 2
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/06/2010 09:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/21/2010 04:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
pcnazz
Sub Zero

Originally posted by: NemesisChild

Originally posted by: pcnazz

We have a server for BC2 at JustPureFun.com . The game is cool no doubt about it . Don't like how you can't prone and don't like no spectating . The game has some bugs to be worked out . There well over 4 million copies been sold and dedicated servers are experiencing some server crashes . Pbbans is a big supporter of this game and they are working to get the bugs corrected . I thought the single player was longer then most I've seen lately . It was longer then MW2 for sure . The game gets much better in multiplayer when you rank up and unlock weapons . Very nice game but I prefer the COD4 MW , COD WaW & COD MW2 over BF games . I give BC2 game a thumbs up .

Thought you were trying to sell your copy of BFC2?

I'll make note of your server and join in, do you play rush or conquest maps or both?

The game is a blast and as time marches on, they'll eventually fix the bugs with game updates.

Already seen hackers on PB servers, fortunately most of them get banned right away.

Yes I have a limited edition copy for sale . I don't play bf series games . There is a few things I don't like but its a good game and not knocking it . We do have a bc2 Rush server 32 slot over at JustPureFun.com . All are welcome to visit .

-------------------------
    Room Temp H20 | 2 Stage Cascade | PH II X6 1090T BE | PH II X2 555 / Asus CH4 v905 | i7 970 / Asus R2E v1914 | Corsair HX1000 1210W | Asus 5970 QF | Corsair Dominator GT 2000 | WD VR 3+0 Raid ( 450gb )
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information