Increase font size
Topic Title: CS 1.6
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/06/2005 04:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/06/2005 04:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sepheroth003

I have a clan with a ventrilo server. If you guys want you are more than welcome to come play/scrim with us. We play many other games then cs 1.6 but that is what we will be playing the most as we are going cal next season...again.

I have cal-im exp and most people in my vent are cal-o material. So just curious if anyone wanted to get pwned. The name I use in cs now is "i pwn n00bs". Took it off the purepwnage t-shirt, plus its what I do. PLEASE PLEASE NO HACKERS. I cannot stand hackers even though I am accused of being one a lot. Anyways, just post here/pm me and I can give vent info from person to person. I dont really want to post it public and have a million people come in.

-------------------------

New Site!! Team Effex WoW, US Auchindoun Alliance IGN: Fearaga
 09/06/2005 04:39 PM

Author Icon
axy1985
Ninja Zombie Killer

1.6... ugh....
i can't play 1.6 after i've played CSS... it just doesn't feel righ. i am much less acurate with 1.6 for some reason. some say that it's cause CSS is a "spray fest".... they might be right...
i could check it out tho /smile.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='smile.gif' />

AMD Athlon II X2 440 @ 2.7 GHz (Sempron unlocked)
2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 AMD Black Edition
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H 890GX
MSI nVidia GTX460 1GB Hawk
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional
Antec TruePower New 650W
 09/06/2005 04:52 PM

Author Icon
Old Camper

There's just no way I could go back to the 1.6 graphics after playing Counterstrike: Source, no way...

Respectfully,

Old Camper
Proud member of the SSAA.

One day, humanity will advance forward and leave behind our humble little world to reach innumerable heights of technology, evolution and civilization, to bring our imaginations into the unsuspecting universe and ourselves... play God.
| Email/MSN: old_camper@hotmail.com | Visit the SSAA | IRC @ #forums.amd.irc on irc.d
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information