Increase font size
Topic Title: Problems in Everquest Online gaming
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/06/2005 02:34 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/06/2005 02:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
lolalanna

I am having problem with getting kicked off of game. Since the newest release of Dragons of Norrath on Everquest I have been getting kicked off and rebooted after just a few minutes online. I use to be able to dual and triple "box" (run 3 sessions concurrently) but now I can't seem to run one. Is the video card dying? Is my processor having problems?

Have run all the virus and spyware items and nothing there. Also downloaded the new DirectX9 and Nvida drivers. While I am in game there is also the problem of intermittent graying out of the characters before I crash. Initially I suspected just the video card but am not having any other problems with it on some very memory intensive graphic programs.

I have a 3000+ AMD K7 Athlon XP Processor with 1,024 RAM, Windows 2000 Pro, NVIDa GForce 4 Ti 4200 (with new drivers), using a HS cable connection to internet. Any feedback or help here?

Thank you for any help...I am a real addict and am having having major withdrawal problems .
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information