Increase font size
Topic Title: online gaming
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/22/2005 12:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/22/2005 12:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AO2 RODRIGUEZ

I am having trouble staying online playing BF1942 DC final. This problem started 3 weeks ago. I am running direct x 9. I have a TI4600 video card and my internet connection is cable. My system includes a XP 2500 with 1.5 GIGs of PC 3200, and my Operating system is Windows 2000 Pro. I have a router and have trouble shot ever aspect. I bypassed my router to see if it was my router. This did not rectify the situation. I have installed Direct x 8 to see if that was a problem and it wasn't. I am losing connection to all bf1942 dc finals servers after about 10-20 min of playing. I ran all my protections and removed some files. This did not fix the problem. Called my internet service and they don't have a clue what is going on. I asked them was i getting dialed down and they said no. I am on Team speak as I am playing. So my Problem is I lose connection to the all the game servers but I don't lose Team speak. I stay connected on teamspeak.When i am getting disconnected they can hear me just fine over teamspeak but i can't hear them. So i started to run a ping test in dos mode while I am playing so I can collect the data. The info I got was I am pinging and then it states connection timed out. I thought I would get disconnected from all online applications. Does anyone have a solution to my Problem? IF anyone can Email me a solution please feel free.
 03/22/2005 01:12 PM

Author Icon
Super_Dude

Does this happen on any other games? Might be a bad cable line

-------------------------
' ">http://profile.xfire.com/superdude11

DFI NF3 Ultra-D
3200+ Venice
1GB(2x512) Gskill FX
Visiontek XTASY X850XTPE
Antec True 430w
300gb Maxtor
TDK 420-N DVD/+RW drive
 03/22/2005 02:21 PM

Author Icon
Overmind
Assimilator

It sure isn't a cheat protection from server because it would of kicked you in max 60sec.

-------------------------

World's best Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge mod and Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3 mod: Overmind.ro
 03/22/2005 04:06 PM

Author Icon
AO2 RODRIGUEZ

i DON'T PLAY ANY OTHER GAMES. I HAVE TESTED MY OTHER COMPUTER ALSO AND IT DOES THE EXACT SAME THING. i HAD THE CABLE GUYS COME AND TEST MY CABLE LINE AND I HAVE GOOD DECIBALS COMING TO MY MODEM. I KNOW ITS NOT MY ON BOARD ETHERNET BECAUSE OF TESTING BOTH COMPUTERS. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURS. IS THEIR ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. WHAT PROBLEMS COULD CAUSE THIS.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information