Increase font size
Topic Title: Confused :S
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/23/2006 02:30 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/23/2006 02:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
SimBa

Ok this post probably doesn't belong here and i don't have a club whether it is to do with my processor although i very much doubt it .......... heres my setup

X2 4800
2gb RAM
Geforce 7800GTX

I play Warcraft 3 frozen throne , just of late the game has started to glitch out like i was getting 2fps , also when i move my mouse to ends of the screen it moves the view to the corner of the map , its not a mouse problem because i have the same problem with using my keyboard.

If u think its a driver problem then plz gimme some links , i have tried reinstalling the game but the problem persists , i have tried asking blizzard but tbh no real help has been given

ty
 08/24/2006 12:31 AM

Author Icon
AthlonXp

is anything running in the background while you play warcraft? It helps to have nothing else running when i play cause otherwise i have the same problem but I don't know if that would effect an X2

-------------------------
Xbox 360 \ Asus A7V400-MX
1x Wireless Controllers \ Athlon XP 2600+
20 GB HDD \ Samsung Kingston 512 MB
 08/29/2006 04:49 PM

Author Icon
SimBa

i reinstalled graphics and mobo drivers and it worked for like a day lol , then started bugging up again , if i reinstall the drivers again it works for another day hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information