Increase font size
Topic Title: I just got BF2142 and COMPANY OF HEROES
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2006 01:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2006 01:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AM2_GAINWARD

I just got both games today , well i played Company of Heroes but not much , because i wanted to see how is BF , so i ran it , and all i can say is that it is awesome , i played all single player missions with everything maxed out +eye candy ,

10/25/2006 03:53 PM

Author Icon
Vizzue

Had you already played the demo? If so, how does it compare?

-------------------------
My rig:
AMD 4000+ X2--Radeon X1900xt--74gb Raptor--120gb data drive--DVD burner--DVD-ROM--some gigabyte mobo--Cooler Master Praetorian case--Aquagate Mini HSF--and some other stuff...
 10/25/2006 03:56 PM

Author Icon
Megadeth

I'm not going to be buying PC games for a while. I'm pretty much content with BF2, CS:S, and DOD:S, actually the third I love most. I'm waiting on Team Fortress 2. That'll be an amazing game.
 10/26/2006 06:05 AM

Author Icon
AM2_GAINWARD

quote:

Originally posted by: Vizzue

no not the demo , but in comparsion with BF2 , i can say the graphics r much better and also the game itself is much better than bf2
 10/26/2006 06:12 AM

Author Icon
Xtreeme

2142 demo just crashes for me when map launches ROFLMAO classic EA/Dice duo at work again! I wont buy the full, I got ripped off on BF2 not happening again to me. Sides most said 2142 was laim compaired to bf2 but fo course that is a opinion, it will be everything to some and nothing to the rest.
 10/28/2006 01:02 AM

Author Icon
nwo

quote:

Originally posted by: Vizzue

Yes I have played the demo and before I did, I already pre-ordered my full copy...

I'll tell you my story...

I pre-ordered Battlefield 2142 on newegg when it was first available about a month ago. Then, about a week after the pre-order I was finally able to download and play the demo. In my honest opinion, I was very disappointed with the demo and I was really regretting pre-ordering BF 2142. I thought it was a complete waste of 50 bucks. Then, I get the game in last Monday, pop it in and say I might as well give it a go. So there I am playing for about an hour and it seems alright... some pretty cool maps, great concept, good gameplay and all that... The next day I completely get addicted to it. The fact that there is almost 10x as many unlocks in BF 2142 compared to BF2 just makes me wanna actually pad my score now so I can get those sweet new weapon and gadget unlocks! The field upgrade feature is pretty cool too, because you get a free upgrade to use as long as you remain connected on that server. It gives you a chance to try an upgrade that you are "iffy" about so that you do not regret wasting an unlock on it instead of getting something much better.

I love Battlefield 2142 and I am completely addicted to it now /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information