Increase font size
Topic Title: Uwe Boll Beats Up Critic in Boxing Match
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/20/2006 04:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/20/2006 04:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
SneakyLilBastard

quote:

Originally posted by: Unknown http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/b...ips-...atch-198932.php

Uwe Boll Beats Up Critic in Boxing Match

Awhile back, infamous games-to-movie director Uwe Boll challenged his mouthy critics to a boxing match. What they didn't know is that he was semi-pro boxer.

Well reader Fidel sends word that the first Boll boxing match ended as expected, with Boll making a fool out of his critic. Not only did he land some nice blows, the other guy was literally tripping all over himself to get away. Once he even turned his back on the boxer/director to try and stop the abuse.

The moral of the story: One's ability to make movies has nothing to do with one's ability to pummel a person into a bloody pulp.

Now if he had challenged all-comers to a bout of fencing I'd be all over that. Brian Crecente

Heh, I didn't know about this. Just found out about it now. Dang, now Uwe Boll gets to continue on and make his stupid video game to film movies that suck hard core.

Edit: Video clip in link.

- N

-------------------------
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ | ASUS A8R-MVP CF X1600 | AMD Radeon X1900XTX 512MB | <a href="http://www.
 09/20/2006 05:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Royal Flush
Alpha Geek

Uwe Boll... I would wish that I could get in the ring and beat the [content edited] out of his stupid [content edited]

-------------------------
zzzap!
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information