Increase font size
Topic Title: Red Orchestra
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/19/2006 11:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/19/2006 11:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
nwo

How many of you guys bought Red Orchestra Ostrofront 41-45? Do you guys like the game?

I like to hear some input and if you guys are playing it, drop by my server sometime...

[TIMO]ROwnage
64.74.245.33:7757

It's up 24/7 and it is hosted by escapedturkey
 03/24/2006 11:49 AM

Author Icon
thecrzyGreek

I was thinking about getting it however I wanted to see some reviews and hear from people that have played it. If I do it it which I most likely will I will definalty drop by sometime.

-------------------------
"We have lingered long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to set sail for the stars." - Carl Sagan
"As long as there have been humans we have searched for our place in the cosmos. Where are we? Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than there are people. We make our world significant by the courage of our
 03/24/2006 05:01 PM

Author Icon
nwo

At first it seemed extremely horrible. This is because I made the transition from playing DOD:S all the time.

This game is very realistic and has poor graphics compared to DOD:S. Some might look at that as an advantage, others will think of it as a disadvantage. I think it's a pretty decent game for only 22 bucks that I paid for it. It's more like COD2 online with no crosshairs and worse graphics, it is not like DOD:S which is what I thought it would be. It also has tanks and vehicles that you can drive, which is a big advantage of this game.

If you are a commander, you can call in artilery strikes anywhere you want on the map.
Tanks battles are extremely fun

Some of the cons are the fact that there are horrid weapon restrictions on maps that you cannot change.
The fact that most of the maps are too big and the server supports only 32 players.
Graphics are horrible compared to DOD:S.
Picking up ammo and weapons could have been made a little easier.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information