AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Searching for local members.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/21/2006 02:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2006 02:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Ghost_Kawasaki

Hi everyone,

I used to host lan parties with a friend of mine in Birch Run. I had to move to the Tustin and Cadillac area a couple years ago, and miss the fun of lan parties. I go to Baker College now, and have found that it is harder to find people for lan parties in a community college than in high school.

I was wondering which of the forum members would be interested in attending a lan party, were I to host one. Which of you are close enough to consider hanging out and playing some Zero Hour, or Battlefield, or whatever.

I dont have much of an internet connection here, unfortunately, broadband is all but blacked out at my house. This removes the possibility for me to multiplayer game online, and how I yearn to play against humans.

Hit me up if you are in the area, I need some 'geeky' friends up here in the solitude of Northern Lower Michigan.

Dark.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information