Increase font size
Topic Title: Biohazard 4
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/27/2007 01:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/27/2007 01:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Overmind
Assimilator

First of all, Biohazard 4 == Resident Evil 4.
Don't know why they changed the name of the game, so don't aks me.
RE4 is relatively good game.
It has a kinda 3D free movement envirnoment now; they stopped making it the old way.
It looks ugly enough on PC (and a lot better on console).
Also, for PC tehre's the keys problem (in the critical situations you are told what to press...only the keys are named 1,2,3...etc). You'll have to Alt-Tab and look into the subfolder with the key screenshot and rememebr how you binded, so you'll know what to press.
The thing I liked about this game is that it has a lot of boses. And the better thing....most of them do take physichal damage.
There is now in addition an item purchase system.
You will get to merchants where you can buy and upgrade stuff with your gathered $.
Also a good thing: you can upgrade the inventory about 3 times. Finally we have inventory space !
Enough said. The rest would spoil the game.
Happy creature shooting !

P.S. And yes, do save the dog in the trap at the begining.

-------------------------

World's best Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge mod and Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3 mod: Overmind.ro
 02/27/2007 10:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
axy1985
Ninja Zombie Killer

I though that biohazard 4 is the Asian name for the game, which is already out. IIRC, the American version of the game (which i believe will still be called Resident Evil) is due out on March.
anyway, i agree with you, its a pretty good game... but in my opinion it lost the resident evil feel. the camera mode was a vital part of the game, and so were the enemies. bosses look great (ive just seen a really big guy when a friend of mine was playing it on the gamecube), and looked great. im getting the game when its relesased.

-------------------------
AMD Athlon II X2 440 @ 2.7 GHz (Sempron unlocked)
2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1600MHz 8-8-8-24 AMD Black Edition
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H 890GX
MSI nVidia GTX460 1GB Hawk
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional
Antec TruePower New 650W
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information