Increase font size
Topic Title: 10 WU's just showed up
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/27/2005 01:10 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/27/2005 01:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
flippin_waffles

haha what the heck is goin on here /blink.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blink.gif' /> /laugh.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='laugh.gif' /> i just got 10 wu's on my list for some reason and got 6 points for them.. /ph34r.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='ph34r.gif' /> is this normal?
 06/27/2005 02:00 PM

Author Icon
Mime
Troll Hunter

You might want to check your log to see if any of those WUs errored out. Usually when the stats show that many WUs returned for such a small amount of points, it means that the WUs errored out and sent back only what had been completed before the error.

-------------------------
Containment Breach

Do not meddle in the affairs of archers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
 06/27/2005 04:42 PM

Author Icon
flippin_waffles

lol ok, i do see lots of errors in there. that's why then. i guess i was clocked a little high. all i well now though. thanks. /smile.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='smile.gif' />
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information