Increase font size
Topic Title: a8n-sli deluxe athlon 64 3500
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/14/2005 03:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/14/2005 03:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
loco64

I just installes for the first time NVidia ntune utility and have begun playing with it.

So my question is, in the monitorView my cpu votage is in red and from what i understand from the manual, that isn't right, is it??

My cpu voltage is at 1.550 V.

The thing is, even before changin any settings it was in red, so coul anybody tell me if I showld worry or just leave it.

Nother question:
After running NVidia Performance, is my computer overclocked? and if so, for how long?

Thanx /biggrin.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='biggrin.gif' />
 06/14/2005 05:17 AM

Author Icon
Gruesome

If you click the "?" mark you see in the image, it should tell you what you're seeing. You can also download the nTune user guide in PDF format from here' ">http://www.nvidia.com/object/sysutility.html

-------------------------
AMD 64 3800+ Venice core
Enermax Coolergiant 600W
DFI LANPARTY NF4 Sli-DR - BIOS v615
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250GB w/NCQ
1GB Corsair Twinx-3200XL PC3200 (2x512MB)
HIS IceQ X800 XL PCI Express graphics
Samsung TS-H552B DVD
Nyko Air-Flo mouse
Win XP +SP2
 06/15/2005 09:32 AM

Author Icon
loco64

QUOTE(Gruesome @ Jun 14 2005, 01:17 AM)If you click the "?" mark you see in the image, it should tell you what you're seeing. You can also download the nTune user guide in PDF format from here' ">http://www.nvidia.com/object/sysutility.html
[right][snapback]437098[/snapback][/right]

Thanx for your interest, but I posted this message because the "red" thing I'm asking about the cpu voltage isn't in the manual. The thing is, in the manual it says red is bad, i.e. possible component damage or system instability BUT the image in the manual is just as mine, cpu voltage in red so ...??? is it normal it is in red???

Ohh and I changed from the bios the cpu voltage to a lower value, before that i had it in auto, and the monitor showed me the same voltage...
 06/15/2005 01:05 PM

Author Icon
Rampokker

If you're talking about the red block just left of "CPU", then I think that's just for indication. I think the red being bad is just for inside the box where all the values are displayed. I may be wrong though... /blush.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blush.gif' />

-------------------------
' ">http://www.imageshack.us
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information