Increase font size
Topic Title: MoBo
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/06/2006 01:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/06/2006 01:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
logivipe

Looking to get an AMD as I have plenty of Intels... <--- evil word from what I have heard...

I am looking at getting the M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2... does this board in the readers opinion hold up to the ASUS name or should I look else where? I am looking to just get a PC up for now and upgrade to the 680i in the spring time. I was lookin to match this up with a 4200 X2 2.2 GHz Windsor AM2... decent price for me... should I get the 65w version or just the normal one with higher voltage ratings? Or should I go with a single core Athlon 64?

Have heard to many good things about AMD, just looking to see what they are all about. I play games, CoDUO/2, RO,BF2/2142, FEAR,Doom,Half Life... as you can see I play a lot of games... is this setup going to hold up to the games as mentioned.

Memory was looking at 2GB of DDR2 800 Corsair XMS, and GFX card was lookin at a XFX7950GT...

Any help would be appreciated,
Vipe
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information