Increase font size
Topic Title: what is needed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/27/2004 03:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/27/2004 03:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
cprufo
Overclocker

i hear about down loading drivers for difrent computers like the 4in1 and such dose any of this come with the hard ware ?gettin close to my build and gettin scared any help please i wont have a computer to serch things if i cant get this one im buildin up and running since my roomie is a moving and takein his computer with him at the end of the month wouldent be so bad if i had another computer to reserch with if it comes with the hard ware i dont think i will have to many probs tho oh ya by the way after a f disk format i am un able to get the usb's on a k7s5a mother board to work for my roomies computer got no clue why if there is any thing i need to down load now what should it be
 08/27/2004 03:46 AM

Author Icon
Greyhound

Well, what system do you have or what do plan to get?

Basically, everything you need will come on a CD with your hardware - these drivers aren't the latest versions, but they should get you system up and running so you can update.

Personally, i would download the latest BIOS for your motherboard and the appropriate update-tool(DOS-based, preferrably) and put them on a floppy or CD, just in case.

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

<center><font color=red>MODERATOR</center></font>

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 89W :: Asus M2N32SLI Deluxe :: 2x1024MB Muskin XP2-6400 DDR2-800 :: BeQuiet! Darkpower Pro 530W :: 2x WD Raptor 74GB/10k rpm, RAID 0 :: ATI Radeon X1950XTX
 08/27/2004 03:51 AM

Author Icon
cprufo
Overclocker

fx 53 with the k8n neo2 kingston 3200 1 mb 9600xt my next check should take care of what else is needed all i got to pay for now is the motherboard and hard drive still waiting on the processer like every one else made the last payment on that told me they sold the one they were holdin for me
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information