Link to DFI for your mainboard
So you did all this:
1. Download the appropriate BIOS update from the Download section according to the motherboard model and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) version.
2. Extract the BIOS binary file and the flash utility program from the zipped file using applications as WinZip.
3. There should be THREE files being extracted from the zipped file. They are: *.EXE , *.BIN and *.TXT file.
4. Copy the *.BIN and *.EXE file on to a floppy disk and reboot your system from the floppy drive.
5. Type in the following command under DOS prompt (NOT under windows!
A:\>[executable] [filename].bin /F
for detailed instructions.
Warning: For NFII chipset based motherboard, please do not give "/F" instruction. Otherwise, LAN MAG IP will be lost that might cause your LAN feature failed.
6. Reset your computer AFTER the completion of BIOS flash process.
7. To check whether your BIOS has been updated successfully please refer to the BIOS date code shown on the bottom left hand corner of the boot up screen.
8. Please LOAD OPTIMAL SETTINGS or LOAD BIOS SETUP DEFAULTS in the BIOS setup menu during the first system boot up after the flashing the BIOS.
WARNING: Please be very cautious during the BIOS flash process, your system may fail to boot if the BIOS was not programmed correctly.
What is the PCB Revision of your board, the bios above is for Rev B only
This is for A&B:AD77PRO1009
Did you reset, step 6, to do step 6 find JP3 on the board, move the jumper from 1,2 to 2,3 the wait a bit then put it back to 1,2 position.
Then try step 8...
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.Physics? Ha! This is clearly magic and devilry at work. Prepare firewood! We have witches to burn! MODERATOR