Increase font size
Topic Title: WINDOWS_XP_64_BUILT3790 Ram Problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/01/2005 07:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2005 07:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
saikamal

Forgive me for my bad english /rolleyes.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='rolleyes.gif' /> /smile.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='smile.gif' />

I perchased a Amd64 sempron 2500+ and a gigabite M-boad and i had a 256 ram 400mz from my old AMD1800+ and i bought one more but a 333mz 256

When i installed windowsxp64 built3790 i had problems like the system restarts automatically and after a couple of restart it says the ntfs.sys is missing and lot more problems like blue screen appears saying physical memmory dumping and starts to count numbers

Yesterday i tryed removing the old ram and started the pc, i got the same message ntfs.sys missing and then i tryed the other way i used the old ram and i removed the new one and tryed onseagain and it was running good without any problems

So what should i do.

Is that because 400Mz and 333Mz wont go together

Any way to make it work

And one more thing is i am using the same cabinet with 250watt (SMPS) is that ok or should i change it

EXPERTS PLS HELP

/unsure.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='unsure.gif' />

-------------------------
saikamal@hotmail.com
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information