Increase font size
Topic Title: Video problems
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/04/2004 10:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/04/2004 10:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
kobra142

Last night I installed my new Sempron 3100+ and ECS 755-A2 MB with 512 PC3200. I reinstalled my Radeon 8500 LE 64mb Video card and my Creative ensoniq sound card.
The problems arise when I go into a game. The video starts flickering, then shuts off and gives me the "send error report" (to ATI) window. This video card was working perfectly before I did the switch and I have put the settings back to what the were on old CPU/MB/Ram. I tried refresh rate and it keeps defaulting to 60hz. I also get double sound which I thought might be the onboard sound and my sound card both trying to operate at the same time. I have disabled the onboard sound in the bios and device manager, but it still does it.

I was hoping to get away without reformatting, but I do not know what else to do.

Reformat fixed everything, my fault for trying to not do a format with new MB. duh
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information