Increase font size
Topic Title: The blue screen lock up?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/03/2006 09:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/03/2006 09:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ketch

I have posted earlier about a Machine_check_exception and I am very frustrated
the company I bought this system from is gladly to fix my issue for anothe $98 fee this is the third time I have had a problem the firsyt came when my first mother board was bascily junk and would not stay booted up and would not flash the bios they replaced it and before this i was charged the $98 fee to diagnos this and yet it was a mother board issue. I just need to find out if this is a processor issue memory issue or mother board and or bios issue I am sick of paying fees and not getting the problem solved?

I am running all the same programs on my lap top and an older AMD machine and never had this type of problem as I said it is a Machine_Check_exception with codes given as so:

0x0000009c c0x0000004, 0x80545FFQ , 0xb2000000 , 0x00070F0F

I would like to add that this is amemory dump but yet the cpu stays locked in this screen permenent I have to rest to get out I am running a MSI Mother board K8T NEO with a AMD Sempron 2800+ processor house brand generic memory 2 -256mb a GeForce FX-5500 PCI DDR video card also 256mb

I am just looking to get some help dealing with this company and this issue if it is something that is possibly wrong with my bios or a memery issue ???
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information