I believe I have Opteron 242 processors, but it has been 2 years since I built this computer and I can't remember what the processors are. Anyways, I've got my 2 processors in an MSI K8T Master 2 board in a Koolance PC2 liquid cooled case. I have had no problems with my rig until yesterday. For some reason it is overheating every time I turn it on. I thought the liquid system was out of coolant or the pump had gone bad but neither was true. For some reason now when the computer has been on for longer than 5 minutes the temperature on the processor jumps up past 140-150 degrees in no time. I don't know what is going on. If a processor overheats once, does it overheat again regardless of cooling system? I guess my question is, is the processor ruined? I've never had a processor overheat. My liquid cooling system is working fine it appears, but the computer is screwed. The heat alarm goes off within 5 minutes of me turning it on. I have to get this fixed IMMEDIATLY! Please, can someone help me out with this? I'm forced to work on my laptop at this point and I need to get the desktop working again! Thanks in advance.