AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: amd opteron server with windows 2000 server os 32 bit behaves improperly when the internet explorer is opened
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2006 04:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2006 04:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
robbiehacks

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> i have a very peculiar problem with my hp proliant dl585 server, it has windows 2000 server and 2 gb ram and 2 x 72.8 ultra scsi 10k hdd with single amd Opteron 64bit processor. the problem is that after some time when i have to test my web applications on the browser (I.E 6.0 ) THE desktop starts to flip flop and i am unable to click on anything , also the taskbar jumps here and there mostly on the top of the screen, if i just continously press alt f4 the screen then becomes alright, but sometimes it stayes for 4-5 minutes in the same condition.

please advice

also i have all the latest pacthes and updates and not to mention the licensed mcafee running on the system.

thanks in advance

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information