Increase font size
Topic Title: RivaTuner anyone?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/08/2004 04:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2004 04:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
VelSatis

Hi Again,

I am having problems using RivaTuner and accessing its various options. When I try to access Low Level System Settings the software ceases to respond. Anybody else experiencing this problem on their Dual Opteron system? I happen to come accross similar post about it but no solutions so far..the software developer doesn't have any ideas either
I can't help myself to think that this piece of software doesn't like Opterons

Ozgur
 11/09/2004 04:33 PM

Author Icon
erdoke

Most probably it has nothing to do with ypur CPUs. Simply the application cannot read the necessary information through some buses. It is sg with your motherboard. Maybe check what kind of monitoring chip is implemented, and look for some info on it.

-------------------------
X2 4800+, 2*1 GB PC3200, MSI K8N Platinum, 6 HDDs, 5 DVD burners in a CM Stacker
 11/10/2004 05:21 PM

Author Icon
VelSatis

Yep sure it is not the CPUs but the system, dual mobo and possibly the AGP drivers or something else that a single system doesn't have . I wondered if there was a workaround..
Thanks
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information