Increase font size
Topic Title: I am waiting, for an errata free dual core "black edition" Phenom
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/16/2007 03:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/16/2007 03:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
lordmaynoth

Dear AMD,

I just want to let you know I still support you. The errata thing is pretty bad PR, I hope you get it sorted out asap. I hope you can role out a dual core phenom that is errata free (or at least the known issues fixed), that is multiplier unlocked.

I will buy a motherboard with the 790fx(or better) chipset and a Radeon 3850(or better) video card to boot, as soon as you release such a cpu.

I recently purchased a 5000+ black edition and love it, running at 3.2ghz stable 16x multi, 200mhz fsb and 1.35vcore. I also have an asus m2a-vm motherboard.

I still believe you provide a better bang for your buck than intel, but I really hope you get on the ball and provide dual core errata free "black edition" phenoms soon.

I also would love to see black edition video cards with bios adjustable speeds, that would be awesome. The overclocking ability is a big reason for me to stay with an amd platform and not an intel.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information