I had a question about upgrading, or if it is worth it at all, an averatec laptop. The part in question was the CPU in particular, or, if there would be any other part worth upgrading to improve the performance of the laptop. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Laptop: Averatec 3700 series
* CPU: Mobile AMD Sempron 3000+ (1.8Ghz)
* OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
* LCD Size: 12" XGA (1024x768) traditional anti-glare screen
* Optical Drive: CD Burner / DVD reader
* Hard Drive 60 GB
* Memory 512MB DDR (upgraded to 1.5GB), shared with video
* Wireless LAN: 802.11g
* Dimensions: 10.79" x 8.82" x 1.21"
* Weight (lbs.) 4.2 lbs.