Increase font size
Topic Title: which to choose?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/22/2006 01:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/22/2006 01:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
zulualfa

hi there... i`m new here and from malaysia.really a new comer in computer tech. and want to buy it for my wife who will using it for her bussiness admin study. as my budget is a little bit lower which is rm2500 and below (usd 6++) the choice that i can get is

acer 5051anwxmi with amd turion ml 36 2.0ghz with 1.3megapixel int.camera and dvdrw

and some retailer give me another

acer5051nwxci and the other are the same.

hpv3106tu core duo1.6ghz and no camera and cdrw only

can anybody help me which is the best as the price is about the same.
another thing is that i belive those two acer is just the same, is that right?

why i cant get those acer model in their website? and if i need to download the driver, which one should i refer with?

please help as soon as possible...

thanx /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

thanx
 12/22/2006 05:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
F15HP

quote:

Originally posted by: zulualfa
hi there... i`m new here and from malaysia.really a new comer in computer tech. and want to buy it for my wife who will using it for her bussiness admin study. as my budget is a little bit lower which is rm2500 and below (usd 6++) the choice that i can get is

acer 5051anwxmi with amd turion ml 36 2.0ghz with 1.3megapixel int.camera and dvdrw

and some retailer give me another

acer5051nwxci and the other are the same.

hpv3106tu core duo1.6ghz and no camera and cdrw only

can anybody help me which is the best as the price is about the same.
another thing is that i belive those two acer is just the same, is that right?

why i cant get those acer model in their website? and if i need to download the driver, which one should i refer with?

please help as soon as possible...

thanx /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

thanx

In this case even though the Acer have the camera and DVD burner, i recommend the compaq V3000 since it have better built quality and it have a dual core processor.

-------------------------
<br>HP DV2125nr AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50, 4GB RAM, 120GB 5400 rpm HD, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 128MB
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information