Increase font size
Topic Title: Looking for a specific AMD laptop combo
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/28/2006 07:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/28/2006 07:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AndyW

What I'm trying to find is a notebook like this one' ">http://www.rockdirect.co.uk/notebooks/xtremect_cons.htm which I believe is a clevo brand but I'm not sure what model it is. I would like to find one that has a Turion in it but really I would even settle for a 64 X2. I've visited a few sites and while they do offer clevo they aren't this particular design.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.
 01/30/2006 07:28 PM

Author Icon
Uscooper

quote:

Originally posted by: AndyW
What I'm trying to find is a notebook like this one which I believe is a clevo brand but I'm not sure what model it is. I would like to find one that has a Turion in it but really I would even settle for a 64 X2. I've visited a few sites and while they do offer clevo they aren't this particular design.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.../ntb...onfigurator_top
you can configure this guy with an FX-60 if you want to fork out that much cash. Its got the 7800 in it and you can put up to 2 gigs of ram. Id say this is going to be your desktop performance one here. Just keep in mind battery life with an X2 shouldnt be very impressive

-------------------------
Gateway MX7515- Mobile Athlon 64 4000+, X600, 1 gigaram. Check out Super pi/Cpu-Z

Core 2 Duo E6300 @3.21ghz 2GB Mushkin RAM @ 916mhz 5-5-5-15 ATI x1950pro antec 900, antec 650 watt trio PSU Creative x-fi XtremeMusic
Super pi/Cpu-Z
 01/31/2006 05:00 PM

Author Icon
AndyW

Unfortunately that one isn't quite like the other. The one I'm looking for has a more tapered front and that one is still block-like.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information