Increase font size
Topic Title: Games FreezinG After duration of Play
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/05/2004 05:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/05/2004 05:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Kold_Fusion

hey all. I recently installed far cry onto my M6805 Laptop. the game runs like a dream with 60FPS all the time.....but then there is this HUGE annoying problem.....the newest OMEGA drivers ver .90 (based on catalyst 4.9) is what i have installed and FAR CRY and Battlefield 1942 like to just all of a sudden "freeze" up after a length of time. there is no distinct pattern in the lockups, they seem to be pretty random. I have all my settings how I want them, this is just so insanely annoying, and I am looking for an absolute solution to the problem. if anyone can help in any way, please speak your mind! thanks for the support! ..........as always.......ChEErZ

This seems to be happening to many people. games just locking up after a length of time. we need to isolate the problem and solve it. please help me out! thanks!
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information