Increase font size
Topic Title: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO driver update problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/29/2012 06:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/29/2012 06:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Inouye
Lurker

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this I'm just really sick of this problem and I'm looking for some help. I'm using an ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO and it's worked fine but recently I've been having problems with textures ripping in games I've been playing (example1 example 2 should be a rock I'm standing on). Anyway this has happened before and it's usually just the drivers have an update that I need to install. I loaded up the Catalyst Control Center and told it to update it downloaded and installed the new drivers but didn't fix the problem when I went back and checked it didn't actually download or install them. I've tried doing it multiple times completely uninstalling drivers and re installing but nothing fixes this. When I try to directly download them from the site it just downloads the Catalyst Control Center again and it always does the same thing. Please help!
 06/06/2012 11:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
go_for
Alpha Geek

Think there are no updates in later Catalysts for this graphic card(end of driver support, card was released 5years ago), but i its just a hunch.

-------------------------
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information