Increase font size
Topic Title: Immense graphical glitching
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/08/2003 07:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/08/2003 07:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
IGAU

Hi there, instead of pasting it all in here....can I request that anyone interested in helping follows this link:

http://www.computing.net/windo...boar...rum/152425.html' ">http://www.computing.net/windo...oard/forum/152425.html

My post there contains all the system info I can think of, a description, video and image of the problem, and a load of suggestions that I've tried with no result.

I'm desperate to get this sorted :/

Thanks to anyone who looks.
 12/09/2003 09:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
action man

i didnt read thru the whole thread so i apolgise if i suggets something you have already tried. first off i suspected your ram but if memtest passed it id say its ok.
now ive just checked out your screen shots and that problem with the monitor looks similar to what happens if you set the refresh rate or resolution too high. try lowering these and see if that helps. if that doesnt do the trick try booting in safe mode. this will only load the very minimal drivers and if the problem goes away it suggests a software/driver problem rather than hardware.

could you take a screenshot of your msconfig --> startup files? try unchecking everything except taskmonitor and systemtray

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information