Increase font size
Topic Title: AMD RAIDXpert Remembers Old Alerts
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/31/2009 10:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/31/2009 10:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Fuzzy John

I have a Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H motherboard (SB750 chipset). I am using 2 Western Digital 500 GB hard drives in RAID-1. I installed the AMD RAIDXpert software that was provided on the CD included with the motherboard. From what I could say this is the latest version of RAIDXpert.

I configured RAIDXpert to email various types of alerts.

Several months ago I ran a sync on the RAID-1 array. Several problems were found and subsequently fixed. RAIDXpert sent the notification emails. A couple of weeks later I ran another sync which completed without errors. RAIDXpert sent the notification that the sync was completed.

My problem is that RAIDXpert seems to remember the problems, and every month on the date when the problems were found and were corrected it sends new alerts about the same problems even though sync was not running at that time. I also get alerts that the sync completed.

How can I clear these old events? Clearing the event log does not seem to stop these old alerts from being resent.

Edited: 08/31/2009 at 11:27 AM by Fuzzy John
 09/03/2009 02:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Fuzzy John

I just started to get some alerts that were originally sent on May 3, 2009.
Still nobody knows how to stop these alerts other than turning off the email alerts altogether?
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information