Increase font size
Topic Title: Driver Chipset AMD M780, AMD K11
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/06/2010 10:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/06/2010 10:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Temukano

I have a laptop HP Pavilion dv4-1220us and the usb ports don't works when I put pendrives. The Chipset is M780,AMDk11

I installed again windows vista home premiun, and I upgraded version bios and the problem continuous. But, when I put my mouse in the port usb my laptop recognized it immediately.

the strange is that one month ago, the port usb worked perfect when I put the pendrive. The same prendrive I put in the laptop of my brother and works it perfect.

I don't know what is the problem... help me please.. I think maybe the problem is some driver of chipset that I need to install, but I don´t found it

Please Helpme

PD: My english isn't so good xD.
 01/06/2010 11:48 AM

Author Icon
geezer_wheelz
Elite

Welcome to the forum
Next time install the pen drive then watch the task bar beside the clock and wait for it to finish installing the software for the pen drive.
There should be a message beside the clock that tells you it is ready to use.
Also, please check the Device Manager and see if you have any ? or ! marks in there.
Good luck

-------------------------
Asus M4A79 Deluxe, Phenom II 940 BE, 20,770 3D06

Asus Moderator ~ My CPU Overheating Guide
 01/06/2010 01:11 PM

Author Icon
Temukano

Hi geezer_wheelz

When a put de pendrive in the port usb, no message appears on the installation of the device.
Also, I checked Device Manager and the all device usb are working ok. ...All device are ok according to show the device manager
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information