AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Processors and Mini-laptop Compatibility
Topic Summary: I need help, cause I plan to buy mini-laptops and replace the processors with stronger processors.
Created On: 07/13/2011 02:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/13/2011 02:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KAZ
Lurker

Hello I got questions..........about AMDs + Intel Core Processors and mini-laptop compatibility...... I need to know what is the most powerful processor that can be compatible with mini-laptop???? I will give an idea for it:

"Samsung NF310 Netbook and Acer Aspire One " can they handle AMDs Phenom II Processor (including Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Processor) and if so what cooling device do I need to keep it from overheating.

"If these are not compatible, then what powerful processors are compatible with Samsung NF310 Netbook and Acer Aspire one cause I want to increase the Gigabytes, Giga hertz, Storage Space, and increase overall performance???

Can Someone please get back to me or e-mail me at gold1master@yahoo.com to explain it to me?????

Edited: 07/13/2011 at 02:41 PM by KAZ
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information