Increase font size
Topic Title: windows 2000 server
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/25/2005 11:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/25/2005 11:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Innocent

i have a windows 2000 server built in NT Technology and recently it crushed and totally stopped working. i have the boot up CDs and all that came with it but when i am trying to install windows at the end of it all it tells me that there is no hard drives installed. its using scsi drives. is there anything am doing wrong? i have booted PC's using XP and i have never had a problem am now reading the manfacturer's manual. i don't seem to get the answers i want. if you got an idea please help
 11/25/2005 12:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
vsingh
Voodoo Programmer

QUOTE(Innocent @ Nov 25 2005, 12:46 PM)i have a windows 2000 server built in NT Technology and recently it crushed and totally stopped working. i have the boot up CDs and all that came with it but when i am trying to install windows at the end of it all it tells me that there is no hard drives installed. its using scsi drives. is there anything am doing wrong? i have booted PC's using XP and i have never had a problem am now reading the manfacturer's manual. i don't seem to get the answers i want. if you got an idea please help
[right][snapback]553597[/snapback][/right]

Your scsi drivers might not be immediately recognized by Win2k. I would follow this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/d...spx?...kb;en-us;216406' ">http://support.microsoft.com/d...x?scid=kb;en-us;216406

Hope this helps /wink.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='wink.gif' />
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information